Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

he is insane from people's relentless sameness

Hey, I'm sorry; in my opinion ironic, "focused-not-trying" humor is far from dead. And this just hits the mark before overstaying its welcome.

Frost'D Frost'D

Way to go :)

Way to go. Merry Christmas, Charlie Chamber~

Mountain Top Mountain Top

nice

Gotta hate it when a homicidal commercial jet wastes time and fuel in the mountains

.: Mechanical Commando :. .: Mechanical Commando :.

Thanks for the game

my xmas eve kinda isn't goin so smooth, so thank you for making me feel like a force to be reckoned with like in an Arnold action movie :D

Frantic Frantic

Hey, just thought I'd say

- I haven't even signed in for months; your game inspired me to ( as well as to write this review obviously ) . I felt very relaxed and focused during game play. The balance in weapon upgrades, enemy difficulty and shooting patterns all came together professionally, and allowed for a challenging enough game; albeit one that always felt conquerable. Congrats, and we can't wait for a second title.

Space Wing Space Wing

Ster Fax '81

Really awesome; at first I thought the movement was too slow as I'm sure everyone did, but then quickly realized it's a vital part of the upgrades ;) very cool game though, after the first level I was sucked in and stayed till death, which was the purple monster with its huge load :D
I liked the upgrade and leveling system - the only thing I would suggest is put some kind of "epilogue" to your death ie. at the very least a GAME OVER and maybe a high score table? All that action and scoring and you don't even get to brag to your "friends"? Cool nostalgic game!

- The End - - The End -

Lifting

Really love this one too. If you're interested, check out some of my music via
ilike.com/artist/steven_frame - you might find something you like, since i feel we have a similar cerebral connection to emotions and expressing them. Awesome.

Still Hope Still Hope

Beautiful

Beautiful song, great job my friend.
A lot of emotions here, and I definitely got crying listening to this. All you wanted to express comes through wonderfully. Thanks.

p.s. - went really well with the game grid81 too