Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

he is insane from people's relentless sameness

Hey, I'm sorry; in my opinion ironic, "focused-not-trying" humor is far from dead. And this just hits the mark before overstaying its welcome.

Frost'D Frost'D

Way to go :)

Way to go. Merry Christmas, Charlie Chamber~

Mountain Top Mountain Top

nice

Gotta hate it when a homicidal commercial jet wastes time and fuel in the mountains

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Unique!

From narration to animation style, yours is an exceptional talent not seen before! Egads, more!!

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

10 of my capitalism votey dollars!

Why would anyone think this is bad now or ever?
You are too modest you suave genius!

Medieval Battle Medieval Battle

good try

I would have chosen the banana picture.

Percy Gee Drawn Out Percy Gee Drawn Out

Was that

just the photo again at the end? Certainly too much detail for flash

Vijiwijifijimon! pt 2 Vijiwijifijimon! pt 2

Cool!

Ya, this part was "edgier", just enough to make it quite funny. I definitely giggled a few times. The parody is now coming fully into effect. Cute and funny, light hearted flash.

Vijiwijifijimon! pt 1 Vijiwijifijimon! pt 1

Solid

You would be good at writing zany children's stories - cool and fun, with a few cheesy jokes here and there (limewire haha! it's limey) - and yeah, good story so far...try to inject future episodes with more humor and it'll be on the frontpage.

[WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV [WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV

Ya!

great job! You know, I'm so impressed with your shorts style here, I'd say it's much better than egoraptor. It lacks his "ego" and such and I get only sweet, bitter hilarious cynicism from your comedy and excellent voice-work. It's weird, there's a fine line between a person doing this and coming off much more annoying and complainy (Idiada Jodes etc..) but although I've never really played Elder Scrolls I know in my heart you must be right about everything. Funny stuff, keep it coming